Sunday, May 29, 2011

Where it all started:

Best Blogger Tips
 I’ve heard about blogging it was year 2008, the fad of blogging and the very controversial Australian guy duped by his Filipino lover. During that time I’m just an ordinary guy, meaning lack of resources especially the Tech. gadgets, so it’s hard for me to research about all this stuff, when fate brought me here in Qatar & now I can afford to buy a computer, then the curiosity of blogging prodded me again to know what it’s all about.


When I googled blogspot, there’s lots of names and I randomly click Soltero blog! Dyaraaannn…and then, because of his blog it opened me to a new window of humanity, and my curiosity deepens me too the world of PLU’s…then I click all his blog followers, links etc., and reading all those blogs it becomes my new diversion of my “Troubled Mind”…

My next blog, I will talk about those bloggers that inspired me, why I finally decided to do this.

I am a new blogger and I am not a good writer and to all the readers please bear with my grammar, is just I want to share the story of my life the laughter, the sadness and the beauty of discovering of oneself throughout this journey..

I’m hoping a warm welcome from all, dear bloggers.

6 comments:

  1. Let me welcome you to the blog world.

    Payong kaibigan lang: maging maingat sa mga taong makikilala mo dito dahil hindi lahat ng taong makakausap mo ay totoo.



    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sa blogosphere..
    tama yung sinabe ni Supladong Office Boy marame na kong nakasalamuhang ganyan..
    Pero anyway aantabayanan ko ang paglago ng blog and welcome ule :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally!!!! its about time to know you! naintriga ako sayo when u told me u'r here in doha as well!

    welcome to blogosphere!u will meet lots of new people here and you will love them!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Supladong Office Boy

    Maraming salamat w/o ur help im in the Limbo, salamaaattt ng marami.

    we did it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kench Alegado

    salamat sa pag welcome..
    di ko makita sa Navbar mo yong "follow"kac naka arabic heehhe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mac Callister

    matagal na talaga akong nagsubaybay sa love story mo, lalo na sa mga kwento sa work mo,hopefully magkita rin tau dito sa doha, saan kabang hospital nagtatrabaho sa HAMAD o private hospital?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget