Saturday, June 4, 2011

ANOTHER WEEKEND TO PASS:

Best Blogger Tips

the best!


smart comedy

Here in middle east, Friday is our day off, and since last Friday I still don’t have my salary, surely I can’t go to the mall to buy personal stuff, the only option I have is to watch movies in my lap top, I finish 4 movies which all are good to watch and fairly done well, those comedy movies which I thought was a no brainer, shamely to admit I was wrong it was smartly done and it is all about honesty & fidelity. The movie titled “The Dilemma and Hall pass” another movie titled: “Unknown”- this is a very smart and unpredictable plot totally keeps me wondering & guessing what’s next – highly recommended!



team 7
Lastly my favorite anime NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, my weekend will not be complete if I miss the series, I’m on episode 214 and to those naruto fanatic will agree with me the meeting of naruto and saske is the battle we’ve been waiting for: as what Sakura always says: saske kon….

What a mundane weekend..
Hopefully I can blog an interesting topic, but sad to say my office work hinders me from doing so..

Inshalla!

0 komento ng mga nagmamala-sakit::

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget